The seeds I started are doing quite well, and presently I’ll be transplanting some of the cool weather herbs into my outdoor herb garden. One of my favorites? Cilantro, which pairs well with tropical fruits like pineapple, mango, and limes! In anticipation of a good Spring harvest, here is a collection of cilantro recipes!
Soups and Salads
- Asian Chicken and Cabbage Salad
- Carrot Chile and Cilantro Soup
- Cream of Cilantro Soup
- Robert Irvine’s Cilantro Salad
Dressings And Butters
- Mint & Cilantro Ice Cream
- Pineapple, Honeydew, and Mango with Fresh Herbs
- Lemonade Cilantro Granita Dessert
Other Useful Information: How to Store Cilantro
Are you interested in gardening, but not sure where to start? Download my FREE Getting Started Gardening Guide.